Ethylene glycol based heating, cooling and air conditioning fluid
You can buy heating fluid in Kharkiv at the Novohim online chemical store.
It is applied for:
- Heating systems as heat transfer medium
- Cooling systems for internal combustion engines
- As a working fluid in various heat exchangers
- Refrigeration and air conditioning systems
House heating fluid based on ethylene glycol Freezlight -20°C meets all technical safety requirements to the maximum.
Anti-freezing liquid for heating from Novohim:
- has extremely low corrosivity to metals
- does not contain components harmful to human health – nitrites and amines
- inert to rubber hoses and seals
- does not freeze or expand like water
- The heating fluid has a high heat capacity
The price of Freezlight -20°C heating fluid will of course be more expensive than using pure distilled water. However, it is much cheaper than repairing equipment when water freezes in the pipeline. Especially if it is a liquid for heating a private house, where it is not possible to stay constantly.
Therefore, if you are asking what liquid to buy for heating your home, our technical specialists will answer all your questions and select the best version of the antifreeze liquid and offer to calculate the required amount of liquid for the heating boiler.
Click on the link and choose your coolant:
Composition and consumer characteristics:
- Heat Freezlight -20°C heating liquid is made on the basis of ethylene glycol with the use of anti-corrosion, anti-foam additives and a dye.
- Prevents freezing, corrosion, overheating and scale formation in the cooling system.
- Neutral to rubber seals.
- Recommended for use in closed single circuit systems.
The warranty period for replacing liquid for ethylene glycol heating batteries is on average 3-5 years.
Before filling the anti-freeze into the heating system, we recommend flushing the system with a deposit remover Read more about flushing the system in the article “Recommendations for replacing the coolant and maintenance behind the heating system”. Antirzhavin, as well as ethylene glycol-based heating system fluid, can be bought from our Company.
What is non-freezing heating fluid?
- Eco Heating fluid based on propylene glycol
- Ethylene glycol based
- Glycerine based heating fluid
- Brine solution (not produced by our company due to strong corrosivity)
What is the best heating fluid? The use of each of the above non-freezing liquids for heating a house or an industrial building has its pros and cons. The choice must be made based on the individual characteristics of the heating system, the type of boiler, the power of the circulation pump, the desired temperature regime, etc.
It is worth noting that propylene glycol-based anti-freeze is the most environmentally friendly and safe. In addition, it is suitable for all types of heating systems, as well as for solar panels. Approved for use in open circuit systems and food processing plants.
Why should I buy an antifreeze heating fluid?
- The base has a wide range of operating temperatures without changing its properties and without freezing from -65 to +160С
- Our ethylene glycol-based heating fluid contains a package of modern carboxylate additives against the appearance of corrosion and scale
- Neutral to rubber seals, metal and textile elements of the heating system
- It significantly increases the durability of parts and the engine of the heating system
- Has an ideal structure – moderately viscous and more fluid than water
- The price of antifreeze liquid in heating ethylene glycol is much lower than that of propylene glycol. However, its (ethylene glycol) toxic properties must be taken into account.
You can buy liquid for heating from a warehouse in Kharkov or with delivery in Kyiv, Dnipro, Zaporozhye, Poltava, Sumy, Vinnitsa, Chernihiv and throughout Ukraine.